It’s that time of the year again. With warmer weather right around the corner, it’s time to get ready for summer. But before you make your summer vacation plans, it’s important to first settle things at home and wrap up your spring cleaning. In this blog, we’re offering some tips to help you with your spring cleaning this year. We also review how junk removal services can help clean up your space.
Are you looking for a team of junk removal pros to help you clean out the clutter this spring? If so, Scraps is here to help. If you need residential junk removal or commercial junk removal services in Denver, Aurora, Arvada, Thornton, or any other part of the greater Denver metro area, give us a call. We also offer dumpster rental services if you want to take your time with your own junk removal project. Just give us a call and we’ll drop the dumpster off and come pick it up when you’re finished.
If you need to finally get rid of your old furniture, electronics, appliances, yard waste, or almost any other item that your trash pick-up won’t take, let us lend you a hand. Call the junk removal pros at Scraps today to see how we can declutter your life.
Tips to Wrap Up Your Spring Cleaning
Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be a task to avoid. With a solid plan, enough time for preparation, and these tips, you can make your spring cleaning this year a breeze and find yourself in a clean and organized home sooner rather than later.
Check out some of our top spring cleaning tips below:
1. Clean out the fridge: have you ever been frightened to look at what’s been hiding in the back of your fridge for months? If so, you’re not the only one. When it comes to spring cleaning this year, don’t forget to clear your refrigerator of old or expired items that are just simply taking up space. Doing so will also help you avoid accidentally eating any expired foods.
2. Clean your carpet and tiles at the same time: giving those floors a nice clean polish is essential for any spring cleaning routine. But you can accomplish this much faster if you clean both your carpet and tiles at the same time. If you’re using some type of foam carpet cleaner, you can also apply this product to your tile floors. Spray around the edges of your tiles and let them sit for about 10 minutes before you begin cleaning your tiles and scrubbing away all that dirt and grime.
3. Remove hard water naturally: hard water forms around your faucets and shower heads and can be tricky to get rid of with normal cleaning. This time around, fill up one of your spray bottles with distilled white vinegar. Spray on your faucets and shower heads, wait around 15 minutes, then scrub away that hard water. This natural solution is quick and effective for making your spouts sparkle.
4. Clean out your garbage disposal: we may not often think about our garbage disposals (until they break down, of course), but this is another part of your home that deserves a thorough cleaning. Drop a few ice cubes down the disposal to effectively clean and sharpen the impellers when cleaning your garbage disposal. Then you can add some lemon peels to remove any residual odors and add a pleasant citrus scent.
5. Use dryer sheets beyond the washing machine: your dryer sheets can be turned into versatile cleaning tools for your spring cleaning this year. Use dryer sheets to pick up the dust that accumulates throughout your home. This is especially effective on appliances and electronics as the dryer sheets have anti-static properties that prevent the dust from resettling in your home.
6. Streak-free windows: it’s a pain to spend your day wiping down your windows only to see streaks appearing a few minutes later. To help reduce window streaks, try to clean your windows on a cool, cloudy day (or even just at night or early morning). Common window cleaners tend to dry more quickly on warm windows, which leads to streaking. Before working on your windows, don’t forget to dust the blinds, too.
7. Don’t forget your yard: spring cleaning shouldn’t just be limited to the inside of your home. Don’t forget to tackle your yard this year and get your outdoor space ready for warmer weather. Spring cleaning can be a great time to dive into those landscaping projects you’ve been planning all winter.
8. Call on junk removal services: when you’re close to wrapping up your spring cleaning, it’s time to figure out where all your junk is headed. Instead of hauling it all yourself to a nearby landfill, why not call on a team of professionals to help? Junk removal services specialize in hauling away those large items that won’t fit in your trash bin for your weekly trash pick-up.
Whether it’s old electronics, furniture, appliances, mattresses, or almost any other item you don’t need anymore, these junk removal experts will show up at your home or office and haul away and safely dispose of your junk. Call on junk haulers in Denver to cap off your spring cleaning this year.
Conclusion – How to Wrap Up Your Spring Cleaning
With the spring season in the air, it’s a great time to make a fresh start on your plans for the year. But no matter where your plans will take you, it’s a good idea to start at home with a little spring cleaning. And with a solid plan and a little hard work, spring cleaning can be fast, efficient, and who knows, maybe even fun? Hopefully, some of these tips, such as using dryer sheets to clean off dust and clearing out your fridge, will help you have a successful spring cleaning this year.
When you’re ready to just about wrap up your spring cleaning, don’t forget to call on professional junk removal services. A team of junk removal pros can help you really clear out the clutter in your home or office by removing items that are too large or bulky to be taken by your traditional trash pick-up. If you need to get rid of old appliances, exercise equipment, mattresses, yard waste, or almost anything else, residential or commercial junk removal could be the perfect conclusion for your spring cleaning.
If you need to get rid of your old junk fast, Scraps is here to help. When you call Scraps to clear out your old items, you’ll be working with Denver’s top junk removal business. Not only do we haul away your junk safely and quickly, but we also strive to make a positive impact on each of our clients. This is because we don’t just work in your community, but we’re members of the community ourselves. When offering our safe and efficient commercial junk removal, residential junk removal, and dumpster rental services, we always show up at your home or office with a smile and a helping hand.
Ready to wrap up your spring cleaning with Scraps? Contact us today for a free quote.